STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION(SSC)
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has CGL (Tier-III) Examination, 2018, was declared by the Commission on 30.09.2020 for appearing in the Skill Test and Document Verification. And Now Finally SSC Recently Declaration Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination, 2018 Final Result.
Note:- As per the Notice of the Examination, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) are of qualifying nature. CPT consists of 3 modules. Module-I is the DEST. Module-II and III of CPT are Spreadsheet (Excel) and Generation of Slides (Power Point) respectively and each module i.e. (Module-II and Module-III) was of 100 marks. Marks obtained by the candidates in Module-II and Module-III were added together for applying cut-off for these two Modules of CPT. Cutoff fixed for Module-I (DEST), Module-II and III of CPT are as under:-
(i) Category-wise cut-off in Module-I (i.e. DEST) of CPT:-
percentage of mistakes
(ii) Category-wise cut-off marks in Module-II +III of CPT:-
Cut-off on total
marks of Module-II + Module-III
(iii) Cut-off in DEST for the posts of Tax Assistant: Category-wise cut-off fixed in DEST for the posts of Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBIC is given below:-
percentage of mistakes
3. As per the provisions of the Notice of the Examination, merit has been
prepared on the basis of scores of the candidates in following Tiers/ Papers:-
(i) Assistant Audit Officer (AAO):-
Tier-I + Tier-II (Paper-I + Paper-II+ Paper-IV) + Tier-III
(ii) Junior Statistical Officer (JSO):-
Tier-I + Tier-II (Paper-I + Paper-II + Paper-III) + Tier-III
(iii) All posts other than AAO and JSO:-
Tier-I + Tier-II (Paper-I + Paper-II) + Tier-III.
4. For the following posts, qualifying in CPT is mandatory:-
i. Assistant Section Officer in CSS
ii. Assistant Section Officer in MEA
iii. Assistant Section Officer in Ministry of Defence (Office of the JS & CAO)
iv. Assistant/ Superintendent in Ministry of Mines
v. Inspector (Central Excise) in CBIC
vi. Inspector (Preventive officer) in CBIC
vii. Inspector (Examiner) in CBIC
5. For the posts of Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBIC, qualifying in DEST is
mandatory. However, eligible OH candidates were exempted from appearing in DEST for the post of Tax Assistant in CBDT.
6. Resolution of Tie Cases: In the event of tie in scores of candidates in Tier-I +Teir-II+Tier-III examinations, merit has been decided by applying following criteria, one after another in the given order, till the tie is resolved:-
(i) Total marks in Tier-II Examination.
(ii) Total marks in Tier-III Examination.
(iii) Total marks in Tier-I Examination.
(iv) Date of birth, with older candidate placed higher.
(v) Alphabetical order in which the first names of the candidates appear.
7. As per the Order of Hon’ble CAT, PB, New Delhi passed in O.A. No. 462/2021,”
Appointment to the last selected candidate shall be subject to the outcome of the said OA.”
8. Any discrepancy with respect to the selection/ non-selection/ allocation of post/
User Department, etc. may be brought to the Notice of the Commission within a period of one month. Any such representation received after one month will not be
entertained by the Commission.
9. If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from
the Commission or the concerned User Department within a period of one year after declaration of result, he/ she must bring this to the notice of the User Department immediately thereafter.
10. Detailed marks of the selected and non-selected candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Commission on 16.04.2021. This facility will be available from 16.04.2021 to 30.04.2021. Candidates may check their individual’s marks by using their Registration No. and registered password and click on Result/Marks tab on the candidate dashboard.
|Final Result Notification:-||Click Here.|
|Official Web:-||Click Here|